Journal of the Society of Automotive Engineers Malaysia (JSAEM) (Link to the journal)
Vol. 1 Issue 2 (May 2017) (Link to the page)
- Paying Big Bucks for Cool Number Plates
- Engine-Compatible Biodiesel from Leucaena leucocephala Seed Oil
- An Observational Study on Speeding among Malaysian Express Bus Drivers
- Factors, Effects, and Preferences on Vehicle Driving Modification for the Malaysia Independent Disabled Driver
- Towards Autonomous Vehicle Implementation: Issues and Opportunities
- A Techno-Economical and Automotive Emissions Impact Study of Global Biodiesel Usage in Diesel Engines
- Comparative Analysis of Motorcycle Braking Performance in Emergency Situation
- Automotive Consumerism in Malaysia with Regard to Car Maintenance
- Crash Investigation on Automobile vs. Crash Barrier: Assessment of W-Beam Guardrail with respect to REAM Standard
- Benefit Mapping of Anti-Lock Braking System for Motorcycles from India to Indonesia
For submission to JSAEM, click here.
Journal of the Society of Automotive Engineers Malaysia (JSAEM) is peer-reviewed and published three times a year by Society of Automotive Engineers Malaysia. It strives to provide a medium of publication for original research in the multidisciplinary areas of automotive engineering.
JSAEM supports barrier-free online dissemination of scholarly research. The electronic full text version of the journal is available free of charge.